Forensic labs around the world use the latest Molecular Biology techniques to identify Dna samples Strs.
- National Bureau of Expertise (NBE – SNPO), Yerevan
- Australian Center for Ancient DNA, University of Adelaide
- Forensic Molecular Biology, Institute of Legal Medicine, Innsbruck Medical University
- Mc. Master Ancient DNA Center, Mc. Master University, Hamilton, Ontario
- Paleo-DNA Laboratory, Lakehead University
- Centre for Geogenetics, Natural History Museum, Denmark
- Estonian Biocentre at the University of Tartu
- Institute Jacques Monod, Paris
- Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology, Leipzig, Germany
- Max Planck Institute for the Science of Human History, Jena, Germany
- Professor Michael Hofreiter, Evolutionary Adaptive Genomics, University of Potsdam
- Palaeogenetics Group, Eberhard Karls University Tübingen, Tübingen
- Palaeogenetics Group, Institute of Anthropology, Johannes Gutenberg University, Mainz
- Smurf it Institute of Genetics, Trinity College Dublin
- Professor Lisa Matisoo-Smith, Department of Anatomy and Structural Biology, University of Otago
- DNA Analysis at King’s. King’s College London provides a non-profit-making forensic DNA analysis service. The tests comply with legal standards and are accredited by the Ministry of Justice.
- DNA Worldwide – forensic DNA testing
- Cellmark Forensic Services
- Eurofins Forensic Services
- Dr Robin Allaby, Warwick University – plant aDNA
- Professor Terry Brown, University of Manchester
- Professor Ian Barnes, Natural History Museum, London See the NHM’s website for more details on their ancient DNA laboratory
- Glyn Daniel Laboratory For Archaeogenetics, University of Cambridge
- Greger Larson, Director Palaeogenomics and Bio-Archaeology Research Network, University of Oxford. See also the Paleobarn website
- Maria Pala, Archaeogenetics Research Group, University of Huddersfield
- Professor Mark Thomas, University College London. The UCL ancient DNA lab was opened in 2012.
- Anna Linderholm, Department of Anthropology, Texas A&M University A new ancient DNA lab which opened in 2017.
- Malhi Molecular Anthropology Lab at the University of Illinois. See also the blog post by Roberta Estes on The Malhi Molecular Anthropology and Ancient DNA Labs
- Mitotyping Technologies
- Northern Arizona University’s Ancient DNA Lab Established in 2016 by Dr. Faith Walker and Dr. Carol Chambers
- University of Oklahoma’s Laboratories of Molecular Anthropology and Microbiome Research (LMAMR) The new state of the art ancient DNA lab opened at the beginning of 2015.
- Reich Laboratory, Department of Genetics, Harvard University
- Beth Shapiro’s lab: molecular evolution, ancient DNA, viruses, and phylogenetics
- Professor Noreen Tuross, Department of Human Evolutionary Biology, Harvard University
- Austin Reynolds’ map of all known ancient DNA labs
- Academic and Laboratory Links a list provided by Lakehead University, Ontario, Canada
- Ancient DNA
- DNA testing of the remains in the Barry mausoleum in County Cork: UC Dublin, HRS Ireland, GbG/FTDNA Texas, Barry YDNA Project